FunnelAI’s Friday Five is a collection of five of the coolest news articles and ideas from us and the tech industry.
1. What We’re Up To: We were highlighted in SA Magazine as a startup that is helping to grow the tech scene here in San Antonio. We made the move from Austin to the Alamo City two years ago and are proud to be a part of this growing community.
One way we support the tech scene here is through our live events. If you haven’t already, join our San Antonio Artificial Intelligence Events group to receive updates on our next meeting of the minds.
2. Quick Update: We’re hiring! Join a company that was named Innovator of the Year by Dev Network. We’re looking for a regional sales director, a business development manager, a dealership success manager, and a product manager. Check out the open positions on our site: https://funnelai.com/careers/
3. Fun Tech: It’s life’s biggest question – Can AI crochet? No, apparently it cannot. 🐈
4. Tips for Retailers: There’s been a 15% growth in mobile search queries that take place in-store in recent years. This sounds like bad news, but it doesn’t necessarily mean customers are checking out your competitors.
“While comparison shopping does happen, most in-store shoppers are actually searching online for more information about your store, brand, or the products you offer.”
Take a look at this article from Google for the whole story.
5. What We’re Watching: AI is creating McCormick’s newest flavors. By leveraging machine learning, the company, along with IBM, hopes to create the next big flavor. Move over, pumpkin spice.
Thanks for reading! We’ll catch you next week to share a brand new Friday Five. Make sure to read all of our other blog posts at funnelai.com/blog