FunnelAI’s Friday Five is a collection of five of the coolest news articles and ideas from us and the tech industry.
1. You’re Invited: Join us at AI DevWorld Oct 8 – 10 as we receive our Innovator of the Year award. This conference brings together executives, engineers, and entrepreneurs who specialize in artificial intelligence technologies. You can get a FREE open pass by clicking here.
2. What We’re Reading: Speaking of AI, we love this article: AI a good marketing tool for dealers
Dealers can learn more about their customer’s needs and desires than ever before by using tools powered by artificial intelligence. New types of software can help dealers learn more about their shoppers and can even anticipate their needs, making the sales process more seamless.
3. Today in Tech History: On September 13, 1985, Nintendo released Super Mario Bros. in Japan.
4. Tech News: Apple debuted the iPhone 11 this week leading to a lot of discussion on trypophobia (It’s the fear of small holes, by the way).
5. What We’re Watching: This crash course in Natural Language Processing (NLP) gives you a well-rounded look on how NLP came to be. People talk with accents, different dialects, and use slang. It’s not perfect, but computers are able to process what we say through NLP. Learn more by watching the video below.
Thanks for reading! We’ll catch you next week to share a brand new Friday Five. Make sure to read all of our other blog posts at funnelai.com/blog