FunnelAI’s Friday Five is a collection of five of the coolest news articles and ideas from us and the tech industry.
1. What We’re Writing: Studies say it can cost five times more to attract a new customer than it does to retain an existing one. We’ve compiled a list of four strategies you can use to see improved results.
2. What We’re Learning: Our platform allows you to export your prospect list in order to create a custom audience on Facebook. Not sure how to tailor your ads to your audience? Read more about it here.
3. What We’re Reading: The tech industry is far from gender parity, but if companies make a commitment to help close the gender gap, we can start creating a more equitable future.
4. This Week in Tech History: October 17, 1907
Guglielmo Marconi officially opens the first commercial transatlantic wireless telegraph service, which runs between Nova Scotia and Ireland.
5. Tech News: AI for good. Companies in Japan are using advanced tech to reduce the amount of food wasted throughout the country.
Thanks for reading! We’ll catch you next week to share a brand new Friday Five. Make sure to read all of our other blog posts at funnelai.com/blog