FunnelAI’s Friday Five is a collection of five of the coolest news articles and ideas from us and the tech industry.
1. What We’re Watching: “This video from MIT’s biomimetics lab show the university’s Mini Cheetah: a lightweight and modular quadruped that’s been under development for years. Each one weighs about 20 pounds (or nine kilograms), is powered by 12 electrical motors, and can reach speeds of around six miles per hour (or 2.5 meters per second).”
2. Tech News: 2020 is just 54 days away. Here’s what the IoT is projected to look like in 2020.
3. What We’re Writing: AI solutions present a business opportunity for innovative leaders. Is your company taking advantage?
4. What We’re Reading: “While social media has technically been around for about 40 years, it wasn’t until after Facebook launched a little over a decade ago that companies began paying attention to it as a powerful tool for marketing. Read over Sprout Social’s guide to help you uncover strategies to ensure a consistent brand across multiple social media networks.”
5. This Week in Tech History: November 5, 2007
“Google introduces the Android platform, its mobile operating system for cell phones based on a modified version of the Linux operating system. The first Android-based phone would ship in September of 2008.” – https://thisdayintechhistory.com/
Thanks for reading! We’ll catch you next week to share a brand new Friday Five. Make sure to read all of our other blog posts at funnelai.com/blog