Happy Black Friday! We hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Check out the stories we collected this week.
1. What We’re Watching: On this episode of On the Mark, Mark Tewart talks about the power of language and how it can both help and hurt you when talking to customers in the dealership.
2. What We’re Writing: Interacting with your customers has shifted tremendously in recent years. Rather than meeting in offices during business hours, most companies regularly meet and interact with their customers online. Here are a few recommendations for when you reach out to prospects.
3. What We’re Learning: Get a peek behind the scenes at Instagram.
4. What We’re Reading: Fine dining with a side of artificial intelligence? Sign us up!
5. This Week in Tech History: November 26, 1976 – Microsoft Trademarked
“Bill Gates and Paul Allen register the trade name “Microsoft” with the Office of the Secretary of State of New Mexico. Previously, Gates and Allen had been working under an informal partnership known as “Micro-soft”, a combination of Microcomputer and Software. The partnership continued for several more years until Microsoft incorporated in July of 1981, just prior to the introduction of the IBM PC..” – https://thisdayintechhistory.com/
Thanks for reading! We’ll catch you next week to share a brand new Friday Five. Make sure to read all of our other blog posts at funnelai.com/blog