FunnelAI’s Friday Five is a collection of five of the coolest news articles and ideas from us and the tech industry.
1. What We’re Watching: Copywriter Jean-Baptiste Le Divelec fed a neural network seven years worth of Nike commercials and it created its own hilarious commercial. Check it out:
2. What We’re Writing: Every business struggles with keeping their customers engaged and loyal. It’s a costly struggle, too. The stakes are high if you don’t get it just right. Studies say it can cost five times more to attract a new customer than it does to retain an existing one. So how can you ensure your customers stay with you for the long haul? We’ve compiled a list of four strategies you can use to see improved results:
3. What We’re Learning: Struggling to produce content ideas? Here’s a helpful blog post on ways to start coming up with new ideas.
4. What We’re Reading: “Marketing is one of the most important functions of a company that is ripe for an AI transformation. Every company can benefit from a lift in their marketing results and streamlining their marketing processes. Consumers of all types are accessible via digital channels and marketers can get access to incredible amounts of data.”
5. This Week in Tech History: November 21, 1969 – The Birth of the Internet
“A little less than a month after the first test message was sent, the first permanent link on the ARPANet is established between UCLA and the Stanford Research Institute. As the ARPANet was the foundation of the modern Internet, this connection can now be considered the very first link of what we now know as the Internet.” – https://thisdayintechhistory.com/
Thanks for reading! We’ll catch you next week to share a brand new Friday Five. Make sure to read all of our other blog posts at funnelai.com/blog