FunnelAI’s Friday Five is a collection of five of the coolest news articles and ideas from us and the tech industry.
1. Tech News: Is it 2006 again? Motorola is bringing back their Razr flip phone in the US on December 26. The foldable phone will be sold for a cool $1,500.
2. What We’re Watching: Local SEO is important for any brick and mortar company. Don’t know where to start? This video has some quick tips on how you can improve your SEO strategy.
3. What We’re Writing: Customer experience is key in an industry that has adapted more slowly to quickly-changing trends. This infographic has some quick tips on how you can build a modern dealership that wins customers and spurs growth.
4. What We’re Reading: “Picture this — you’re at a major conference connecting with leads left and right. At the end of a stellar conversation with an executive whose company is the ideal fit for your product they hand you their business card and tell you to keep in touch. Next time someone hands you a business card, be prepared with one of these scanner apps to turn your business card contacts into digital contacts instantly.”
5. This Week in Tech History: November 12, 1990
“Tim Berners-Lee submits a proposal for a hypertext project he calls “WorldWideWeb”. In this proposal he lays out his vision for what will, of course, become the modern web. In about three months, he will have a web browser ready. And in only another three months, the first web server will go online, marking the launch of the world wide web.” – https://thisdayintechhistory.com/
Thanks for reading! We’ll catch you next week to share a brand new Friday Five. Make sure to read all of our other blog posts at funnelai.com/blog