FunnelAI’s Friday Five is a collection of five of the coolest news articles and ideas from us and the tech industry.
1. What We’re Watching: With 2019 quickly coming to a close, here’s a video that ranks all the best tech of the year.
2. What We’re Writing: Companies must use their human intelligence in concert with AI help. Here are a few recommendations for when you reach out to prospects.
3. What We’re Learning: “Businesses and consumers have a very different relationship than they did a few decades ago. Back then, what mattered most to customers were low prices and high quality. Nowadays, many advertisements are becoming consumer-oriented, focusing on the positive experiences that will result from a customer’s use of the product.”
4. What We’re Reading: “A team of researchers have created a robotic arm capable of brushing people’s hair. Although that may seem like a joke, the intent behind this hair-combing bot, created by computer science professor Stefanos Nikolaidis, from the University of Southern California, and his students, is a serious one.”
5. This Week in Tech History: December 17, 1903 – Wright Brothers First Powered Flight
“Orville and Wilbur Wright make their famous first controlled and sustained flights with a heavier than air, powered aircraft. Orville made the very first flight which lasted about 12 seconds. Three more flights were made that day by both brothers, with the most successful being the fourth and final flight in which Wilbur flew for 59 seconds. The work done by the Wright brothers helped spawn the aviation industry.” – https://thisdayintechhistory.com/
Thanks for reading! We’ll catch you next week to share a brand new Friday Five. Make sure to read all of our other blog posts at funnelai.com/blog