FunnelAI’s Friday Five is a collection of five of the coolest news articles and ideas from us and the tech industry.
1. What We’re Up To: We’re gearing up for Digital Dealer 27 in sunny Las Vegas on August 19 – 21. Come check us out at Booth #1134! Learn how FunnelAI is creating a new way to connect with your next customer.
2. What We’ve Been Reading: How Adobe, Salesforce and Others Are Embracing Machine Learning
“Investments by major enterprise software firms in AI/machine learning features are growing considerably.”
3. Upcoming Events: On August 28, we’re hosting a panel featuring women in advanced tech. The panel will feature our very own co-founder, Suja Kamma. Topics include what it’s like to be a woman in AI, why AI needs more diversity, and how to overcome challenges within the industry. The event is open to anyone interested in supporting diversity in STEM. RSVP here.
4. Quick Tip: Dealership layout affects the customer experience. Something even as small as having clear signage means your customers are able to easily find their way throughout your dealership. Read more here.
5. This Week in Tech History: August 9, 1991 – The First Email from Space 👩🏻🚀
Astronauts aboard the Atlantis Space Shuttle sent the following message to the Johnson Space Center:
“Hello Earth! Greetings from the STS-43 Crew. This is the first AppleLink from space. Having a GREAT time, wish you were here,…send cryo and RCS! Hasta la vista, baby,…we’ll be back!”
Thanks for reading! We’ll catch you next week to share a brand new Friday Five. Make sure to read all of our other blog posts at funnelai.com/blog