FunnelAI’s Friday Five is a collection of five of the coolest news articles and ideas from us and the tech industry.
1. In the News: We were named Innovator of the Year by DevNetwork. It’s an amazing honor to be recognized by industry leaders for our true AI solution. We couldn’t have done it without our community of supporters, customers, and advisors. Kudos to Team Funnel!
2. Cyber News: Beware, hackers are coming for your Google calendar, but you can protect yourself by changing your settings. Open Google Calendar’s settings on a desktop browser and go to Event Settings > Automatically Add Invitations, and then select the option “No, only show invitations to which I’ve responded.”
3. What We’re Up To: We got back from Digital Dealer 27 on Wednesday night. It was an excellent event where we learned even more about our customers and the problems they face. That’s why we’re so excited to share our revolutionary business solutions with the auto dealership world. If you missed a chance to pick up a webcam cover, email us your address and we’ll be happy to send one to you.
4. Upcoming Events: We’re honoring Women in AI next week by hosting a panel on August 28 at Trinity University. Come help us support our mission of increasing diversity in tech!
RSVP here: bit.ly/2OK7ud3
5. What We’re Reading: The Amazing Ways YouTube Uses Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning – AI is everywhere and YouTube is no exception.
Thanks for reading! We’ll catch you next week to share a brand new Friday Five. Make sure to read all of our other blog posts at funnelai.com/blog