Join Our Team
Interested in utilizing artificial intelligence to disrupt traditional sales processes with AI? We build deep learning models to search online sources and find purchase-ready customers for businesses. Join the FunnelAI team and help us change the future of business technology.
We strive to be innovative leaders in the marketing and sales industry. We love being able to say “this hasn’t been done before.” We challenge ourselves to think differently and create intuitive solutions.
Just as an AI neural network trains itself, we believe in continuous learning. Our day-to-day business interactions are all opportunities to hone our craft. We develop our product to better serve our current customers and for future utilization by additional industries.
Within our own team and with our customers, we foster a collaborative environment that allows for productive conversations. Having open communication with our users allows us to understand their pains and improve our product to better serve all of our customers.
We believe we have the opportunity to make an impact. With technology and data’s increasing presence in our lives, FunnelAI believes in putting people first. The purpose of our technology is to improve and amplify the human experience not replace it. We respect the people on either side our technology. Our intention is to connect people looking for a solution to businesses that can help.
FunnelAI’s vision is to build a revolutionary customer acquisition and retention platform. Imagine creating a convenient world where people are offered a product or a service when they are looking for it by empowering businesses to be strategic in reaching out to the very customers in real-time when they need their product or a service. We make sure great ideas are incorporated into our product for a better customer experience.FunnelAI is an early-stage growth company located in Texas, USA, and been in the business for 2.5 years with 200% YoY growth in revenue. We value passion, dedication and learning and creating new things every day.
We’re looking for a machine learning team lead with a deep understanding of machine learning (NLP and deep learning) and strong engineering interest in building unique and transformational B2B products. Our ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit, is a strong data-driven thinker, loves working in a fast-paced environment, and is experienced building and deploying machine learning models. The candidate is passionate about taking on challenges and finding creative solutions related to information gathering and extraction from structured and unstructured text using natural language processing techniques. Our models are in the English language with a plan to scale them to other languages. Most importantly the candidate should also have a passion for customer experience. This position will be a part of our growing machine learning team and reporting to our CTO.
- Formulate and execute on a strategic plan for delivering high-quality and continuously integrated machine learning (ML) products
- Define ML problems for business use cases, propose and investigate novel approaches to those problems
- Research, critically analyze and implement ML solutions
- Design, implement and deploy new and large scale applications related to natural language processing, machine learning and data science systems.
- Produce high-quality code with excellent reliability and scalability
- Collaborate in cross-functional teams to prototype new concepts, lead and deliver end-to-end systems from design to execution
- Prudently build an ML team, identifying and filling skillset requirements within budget constraints
- Manage, guide, and mentor a team of data scientists, interns, and ML developers
- Maintain existing code, fix bugs, and contribute to overall system architecture
- Oversee and support the social media data collection and management efforts to relevant ML/NLP applications developed
- Build, automate and maintain machine learning pipelines
The ideal candidate
- Has a minimum of 3 years of experience in developing machine learning models using Python and related ML/DL frameworks
- Has strong background in machine learning theory and algorithms, and its application in the field of Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Has a minimum of 2 years of research and/or industrial experience in NLP and related deep learning frameworks and techniques (Sequence models, Transformers, Embeddings, Multi-objective learning)
- Has experience and proven track record of leading and managing machine learning team(s) and the ability to lead, grow and mentor team members.
- Has experience in designing, architecting, scaling and executing ML experiments and its applications in products with large amounts of data with significant ambiguity
- Is able to learn and communicate technical concepts clearly and advise on the application of machine intelligence
- Is able to reproduce research ideas into prototypes
- Has experience in deploying machine learning models into a production environment
- Has experience in performing data analysis (including EDA), data transformation and interpretation of the results from the business perspective
- Has excellent communication skills (including but not limited to presentations and data visualization)
- Is a team player and is enthusiastic about working together to achieve excellence
- Has curiosity and desire to learn new things, techniques, and technologies
- Has strong knowledge and in-depth experience using development version control systems
- Master’s or higher in computer science, statistics, mathematics or other related STEM fields. But don’t let this stop you from applying if you think you are the right candidate for us
Good to have
- Publication record in relevant peer-reviewed academic conferences or journals
- Experience working with Tensorflow or Pytorch framework
- Experience in a cloud-based environment and container orchestration systems
- Experience in data engineering/software development and deployment in a cloud environment
- Experience using agile methodologies for development
Edmonton, Canada. We prefer co-location for collaboration within our small team. We are open to remote work based on the candidate’s experience and abilities.
Sales, Customer Success & Marketing
FunnelAI’s vision is to build a revolutionary customer acquisition and retention platform. Imagine creating a convenient world where people are offered a product or a service when they are looking for it by empowering businesses to be strategic in reaching out to the very customers in real-time when they need their product or a service. We make sure great ideas are incorporated into our product for a better customer experience. FunnelAI is an early stage and growth startup, been in the business for 2.5 years with 200% YoY growth in revenue. We value passion, dedication and learning and creating new things every day.
The Marketing Content Writing Intern will gain real world knowledge of the company and the industry. Your job includes:
- Brainstorming interesting story angles
- Researching, writing, and editing branded SEO-driven blog posts
- Maintaining an editorial calendar
- Writing guest blog posts on behalf of FunnelAI
- Assisting in developing targeting strategy for key posts and content
- Social Media Marketing – content creation, copywriting, scheduling, engagement
- Undergraduate pursuing a degree in Communication, Creative Writing, English, Journalism, Digital Marketing, and Public Relations
- Knowledge of trending cultural topics, social media practices, and a perpetually curious mind
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Passionate about writing and content creation with the ability to bring impactful stories to life
- Self-motivated and ability to multi-task
- Enthusiastic about learning new things and having fun while working in a fast-paced environment
Questions about joining FunnelAI?
Learn more about our culture, interview process, or job opportunities by contacting us below: